Vote for PSPAlMaster!

Vote on the PSP Top 200
PSP Top 200 - Games, Videos, Wallpapers, Files, Hacks, Homebrew

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Chat Room!

    Come chat with me!

    PSPAl Sections

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    Love vs PSP?


    I've heard and seen plenty of cases when people, attracted from their PSP, do not pay attention to their girlfriend (e.g) in a date. Also when there is a birthday party, people pay attention to hteir favourite game which are playing and not to the person who's having his birthday. For me this kind of behauvior is not acceptable in these cases, and even if you are winning against a difficult opponent you must turn it off, or even not to get it with yourself. Then your girlfriend will divvy you. LOL.

    Anyway do what you want, this was just my opinion.

    No comments:

    Users

    Visitors of me

    free counters

    Online Right NOW!!