Vote for PSPAlMaster!

Vote on the PSP Top 200
PSP Top 200 - Games, Videos, Wallpapers, Files, Hacks, Homebrew

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Chat Room!

    Come chat with me!

    PSPAl Sections

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    PSP Homebrew: PSP Live TV

    French homebrew developer j13dj has released PSP Live TV, an application that will let you watch TV feeds on your PSP. It has 14 channels, all said, except they're all French channels. Time to practice saying your bonjour, monsieur, and... gracias?

    Anyway, if you do decide to try this out, be aware that it is, how do you say, tres buggy. Here are the release notes:

    There are 14 channels: BFM TV, TF1, NRJ Hit, Tfou, NRJ Dance, Eurosport, MCM Top, RFI, and others I forgot ... ^ ^


    I need help to change it because there are bugs I just change the config Psptube and you can see the brief TV HELP ...


    To Use: High Low button to move, select a channel X, O Back, A Second List.


    Download: PSP Live TV

    No comments:

    Users

    Visitors of me

    free counters

    Blog Archive

    Online Right NOW!!